Thursday, August 26, 2010

Learning to blog is a pain!

All this learning about blogging is giving me a headache. I cant seem to figure it all out. Especially trying to find a cute background and getting it to actually work! OMG! How hard can it be?!? You would think that a 27 year old could figure this out easily. I am constantly trying to make my blog look cute. Bland things bother me. I love color and bold patterns. My blog was super boring soooo, I tried to fix it. Now, it is just pain ugly. I have gotten a few different backgrounds and instead of them replacing eachother, they are just topping eachother. So now I have like 4 backgrounds and you can see them all! HA! What in the world? So please, bear with me while I learn this stuff!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So, I think I've fixed my ugly blog and it looks pretty alright for a person that repells technology! So, we are on the right road now! only one background is showing and it looks decent!yay for me!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!