Sunday, August 29, 2010

holy dresses!!!

So, I just got the cutest dress/dresses from my parents last nite and was so excited about this weird piece of fabric that i just had to share. Now, I have no idea what the cost of this fabric/dress was, and i didn't ask. I do have a brochure on it and it has a website and phone # for ordering your own, but i have yet to visit it.  Iris impressions is the name of either the dress or company, I'm not sure on that either. But, i do know that whatever it costs, it is a super awesome deal! This crazy thing has two layers two different fabric colors, and two straps. Holding it up, it looks like a gymongous apron that ties around the waste.  It is designed to make over 15 different wrap dresses using nothing but the fabric and straps. I LOOOOVE IT! Even better, all wrap dresses are vintage, recycled material. nothing about the dress is new!  I will post pics below and although, like i said, i have no idea the cost, anything that is 15 different outfits in one has to be a dress for less kinda deal! If you re interested i will also post the web address below. But remember, I am more fascinated with this idea than anything and am sharing because i think this is cool as crap, not because it is my normal $30 or less outfit.

   







*A cute and easy option-the strapless twist dress*
**one of the multiple ways to wear this awesome dress!**

3 comments:

  1. It is a fabulous dress - you'll be able to wear it multiple times! It was great seeing you this weekend. I'll be digging through my saved websites to send you some info on blogging. You're going to love it once you're fully up and ready!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a neat dress! With some many different ways to wear it, you will have to try them all and then you will know the ways you like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!! i am super excited about trying other options! hopefully this weekend! as soon as i do i will def. post!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!