Thursday, September 2, 2010

end of summer sales!!!! yay!

I am so excited for the end of summer sales! Nothing beats this time of year and the wonderful deals you can find on summer clothes! In the past I have found some great deals that are super cheap and trendy! I plan on going shopping this weekend in honor of the Labor day weekend!! I cant wait!! Fabulous cheap fashion finds, here I come! I will most def. be sharing my purchases as soon as possible!  For now, here are a few things i have picked up in the past during end of summer sales!!!


These sunglasses were unbelievably cheap last september at target...$3.00! I was looking for something a little smaller than what I normally wear and they were inexpensive and perfect! (the hottie is my hubby btw! haha!)


This Dress is my most favorite dress for less fashion find of all time! I am so sad that I dont have a picture of the entire   thing. It is a BCBG max azria chiffon dress. it is short in the front and long in the back! I got it in september a couple of years back and it was only $30! It had an original tag price of $530! 
This was a super cute deal from target about 3 years ago. I was leaving for my honeymoon in St. Lucia the end of September and needed an extra bathing suit cover-up! I found this for $3.99 and it was great!

Sorry i couldn't crop this photo to just me for some reason! Im the one to the far right! This dress was an awesome dress I picked up at Belk about a month ago! It had been $75 and I got it for $35!







So, I am def. going to start getting photos of just me, and the entire outfit, now that I have starting blogging! Sorry some of the outfits are hard to see! You can at least get the jist of it!So Anyway,  hope you enjoy some of my past fabulous fashion finds for less! I also hope that this might inspire you to brave the crowd and spend a little time shopping this labor day weekend! It is so worth it! I promise! Just have a little patience!




2 comments:

  1. I do love some fall sales! Although I only want to buy fall clothes now. I might need your help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will be purchasing fall clothes this weekend too! it also happens to be the best time to find fall trends! they jst arent as good of a deal! i will let you know what i find!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!