Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blog challenge-day 7

ok, so i skipped a day (yesterday) due to being out of town visiting with my two besties!!! We shopped from 9am-6pm yesterday and was so tired after that, we sat around and watched movies the rest of the nite!! I will post later about my great finds! which reminds me, i need to share about my great finds labor day weekend! So today i am picking up with day 7 and will do day 8 tomorrow. i would rather not do two challenges on one day. so here is day 7's challenge!!!


Day 7 – Your dream wedding.


Considering I had my dream wedding already, I will tell you a little about it and share some photos!
 
I got married on my family's property, at the edge of the woods, behind a small lake/pond, beside our family log cabin.We have family stuff at the cabin and I can easily say it is my most favorite place in the world! I had 6  of my closest friends/family as my bridesmaids and my husband had the same for his guys! My daddy did most of the music for the wedding and he and i walked down the isle to a song that he sang and wrote for my mother on their wedding day 30 years ago! It was perfect. the weather was great, ceremony was unbelievably right, other than a small issue at the end! (the preacher forgot to tell us to kiss and we didnt remember until we got to the end of the isle!) we (the bridesmaids) rode from my parents house, down the hill, to the weddng site, in old classic cars driven by my daddy, poppa, and good family friend. I couldnt have asked for anything better. my colors were great. chocolate brown, burnt orange, and ivory. My dress was PERFECT, for me! The ceremony music was everything i hoped it would be. (which is a biggie with me since i am so passionate about my music!) and the flowers were what i wanted, hydrangeas, small calla lillies and tiger lillies! here are a few pics!
 
 



one of the cars driven to the site with bridesmaids in it!
me and the crazy groomsmen! (the other two cars are behind us)

archway and view of lake

me and my favorite girls ever!

hope you enjoyed a little glimpse of my dream wedding. I planned and stressed and fought, for everything to be what i wanted, even if someone told me i was crazy! It was perfect in every way for me and I am so glad i didnt let anyone talk me out of anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!