Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blog challenge-day 9!!!

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.

Well, well! what a fitting challenge! I have been dying to post my many purchases from labor day weekend and my girls day shopping trip this past weekend!! So here they are, in no particular order!!!! I will also throw in some cute decor I purchased for my house recently too!
 
 
I did not get excited when these things came back in fashion a few months ago! I was never much of a fan. This one was so cheap though, and most people do look really cute in them,  I broke down and bought it-$6.99 (Belk)
$10 Guess sandels from TJ MAXX
at $39.99, I wasnt super excited about buying them, but i NEVER buy shoes that arent on super duper sale, I got a great bonus last month at work so I thought what the heck! i am so glad i did! i love them! (Macy's)
 
I was so pleased with this purchase! I love scarves! you can never have too many! $2.50-zebra print/teal scarf (Red Camel from Belk)

$12.99 dress (belk)

$2.99 wine bottle bag from home goods...looove it!!! Halloween is my second favorite holiday! and not because its MY BDAY TOO!!!
$8.99 Vapmire Merlot!! I was so excited when I found this at World Market! Not only do I happen to love love vampires, but Merlot is my favorite wine!!! yay!
I am loving this shirt from macy's, $9.99-it will go perfectly with the cute ankle boots i bought above!!!! :)
 
Ive decided to redo my living room and these are the colors! I have always loved browns, oranges and creams! $11.99-belk!

SO, i had to get black ones if I was going to get new brown ones!! they cost the same, $39.99! at macy's!
 
 
 
Thats all for now friends! I have more but i will wait till later! Now, off to pack for my anniversary trip! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!