Sunday, September 26, 2010

"Must Have This in Your Closet...."

I decided, while working on my last post, that I need to do a post, and periodical posts, sharing my idea of "Must Have This in Your Closet..."  I also decided, hopefully, that I am going to photograph my "Must Haves" so that you will have a visual of what I am speaking of! Now, I say hopefully because, I have a 4 year old Nikon Cool pix camera, that is 1-small, 2-has a bad flash, and 3- I'm terrible at taking pics with it. My Husband has a nicer, bigger, camera, but it always stays in his truck so he can see his trail camera pics! (hes an avid hunter)So, I will try to take the pics of the "Must Haves" to where you can actually see it and know what it is! For Now, here are a few items that I cannot live without. They are my go to pieces when I have nothing else to wear, or need a cute/trendy outfit in a flash!

Black and Brown classic sandals are a must. Theses are my black ones. They will go with any outfit I wear, and any style of pant or skirt! They really look good with shorts too! I got them from target for 12.99!

Everyone needs a good pair of black pumps. These not only go well with skirts and dresses, but they also go great with skinny jeans! I got these from my mom. She didn't like the way they pinched her toe, but for me they are super comfy-she got them at Dillard's!

A good pair of flats go with many of my outfits summer, fall, spring, and winter! I chose to show these because zebra is one of my faves right now! I got these this past spring at target for 9.99! I also have some black and brown flats! I never pay more than $10 though!

I love love accent jackets! I have one long sleeved one-this one- that I pair with a cute tank or cami in the fall and winter! It is an awesome way to pull a look in no time at all! Wear it with jeans and some cute shoes and you are set! It came from banana Rep. about 4 years ago and Ive worn it like crazy!

Scarves!!! Oh, I love them! I have many, But this is my go to scarf. I can wear it with a long sleeved black tee, short sleeved black tee, or a black tank and I have a low key, trendy look and feel super comfy! it is great for fall, winter, and spring! It looks great with jeans!

This was my very first short-sleeved accent jacket! I bought this a few months ago at Body Central! it was 16.99. I have worn this with a long black tank and leggings, jeans and cami, and also with a cute brown skirt and brown cami! I am glad i purchased it!  

The black tank! I cant count how many times Ive worn one of these with jeans and a scarf, jeans and a cardigan, jeans and just the tank.....the list goes one! I got this at walmart for $4 ! I actually have about 6 different colors in the same tank, but prefer the black because its so classic and trendy!

Cardigans are a great easy look! Throw it on with a tank ,cami, or tee and have a look that is timeless and trendy! I wear mine with skinny jeans and cute sandals or throw it on over a strapless dress in the fall and spring. I prefer 3/4 sleeves, like this one, over long sleeves.  I got this one at Belk in the spring for 14.99!

silver bracelets! Without these, I would be doomed! I can throw on a black or gray tee and put on my shiny bracelets and some cute earrings and feel fab! They dress any outfit up!! I love love them! I got these from Lia Sophia! They were free, because I hosted a show and it sold enough to get them all!


An over sized blingy watch is such a good way to accessorize! I have recently gotten into the white watch thing and thought this one would go better than an all white one, with my silver bracelets and wedding rings! I love the bulky, gaudy look that this, paired with the bracelets from above give!!! I also wear it by itself ! I got this at kohl's for 14.99! I dont like spending a lot on watches because I get tired of them so easily!


My last must have for today would be Rainbows!!! These things are a Godsend! I can wear these with anything! I try not too, but its hard! They are comfy and cute! I have a pair without the bling and wear those just as much! When I am in a rush and cant decided which shoes to wear, these or the regular ones are always my #1 pick!!

What are some of your favorite "Must Have This in Your Closet"??!  If you don't have any of these items, try one out, and let me know how it works!

***Do your best, to dress for less!! :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!