Tuesday, September 7, 2010

day 3 blog challenge

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.


My idea of a perfect date...hmmm.  That is a tough one. I was never big on the awkward 1st date.  I hated going to a restaurant with someone i hardly knew, sitting there hoping for interesting conversation to pop up, knowing it def. wont.  I remember my first actual date with my now husband. We went to dinner at an Italian place near NC  State campus.  I had told him before that I loved Italian, as we had hung out with friends for about a month before we actually went on a "first date."  So, forgetting that told him this, we go to Amedeo's and I, being a frilly girl, ordered a grilled chicken salad. He didn't say anything until we left, but I hate eating pasta with someone I don't really know, know. There is just no proper way to eat it!!! So, I tell him this and we got a good laugh about it!  But, even with him, knowing that he was probably the one, I still hated our first date! It was just so uncomfortable!
 
 
SO...If I had to choose a perfect date it would be 1. with a fun group of friends, 2. not eating pasta, 3. doing something relatively non athletic, and 4. going to a nice quiet(er) place, so that if interesting convo arose, we could actually hear each other without shouting and saying "WHATTT?!" the entire time!

1 comment:

  1. So...we won't talk about my first date with J...that was kinda awkward in itself. I did have a really great first date with another guy - it obviously didn't go anywhere. But we went out with friends to Frankies and had an awesome time. We decided to stay friends (not), but it was such a non-pressure environment. That's how dates should be. :) Have a great week girl.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!