Thursday, September 30, 2010

day 22 challenge!

Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.



This is a tough one. No one (thankfully!) has hurt me anytime recently. I can, however, write a humerous letter to someone who has not hurt me really, but made me kind of mad! I am a little too obsessed with certain celebs! I cant help it! They are so not normal, and I love to read about their lives! So, here goes.
 
Dear Joe Jonas,
 
I am so shocked by your decision to date Ashley Greene. I am a huge twilight fan but really, Ashley Greene?? I saw pics of you two today on MSN.com and I thought that, when I heard this rumor a few months ago, that it was just that. A RUMOR.  I really hope you find another nice wholesome girl. I fear that Ashley might not be the one for you. Thanks for your time
 
Your (way to old for it) fan,
Sarah.
 
 
So, obviously my nephew and his love for the jonas brothers has rubbed off on me. If I were to be a cougar, Joe Jonas would be my pick for sure! What a doll! And BTW, my nephew just wants to be a rockstar, he's six. (no weridness there)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!