Saturday, September 4, 2010

Obsessive me :)

I have a huge tendency to, instead of having favorites, having obsessions. It started many years ago as a child. I would see and movie and love it so much, that I felt the need to watch it over and over again, until I knew almost every word. If I liked a certain song, I would put it on repeat and just listen. Over and over again! Since then it hasn't gotten any better, and sometimes it is worse.  I now, not only get obsessed with movies, songs, actors, types of clothing, but chocolates, cakes, certain chips, or things that are sooo not good for me, or my weight and heath, to be obsessed with!  I find my self recently, obsessing over this whole blog deal. I am not sure how to blog, when i should blog, if i should blog when no one is reading and more importantly, if they are do they like it! (HA HA) It is pretty comical from my family's point of view, as they have dealt with it for years! From reciting The Sandlot to Hanson fanatic, to Nsync addict, to soft chicken tacos from the local Mexican restaurant, to learning to play my bass...you name it, they've dealt with it.

But, in addition to this blog, I have decided to share some recent obsessions of mine, and I will continue to share them as they come and go.  A lot of times they are fashion related and other times they aren'!

August Obsessions:

*Ghirardelli brownies (milk chocolate or double chocolate)
*TiffanyD's blog and you tube channel
*Reading all of Charlaine Harris' Harper Connelly Novels
*Emenim's "love the way you lie"
*owning a Louis Vuitton Never Full Bag.
* My $10 Guess silver jeweled sandals from TJ MAXX

Start of September's Obsessions:
*"Bad Angel" by Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley, and Jamey Johnson
*still wanting to own a Louis Vuitton Never Full Bag.
*Getting my upper arms toned. (they are getting a lil jiggly, from all the brownies in august, perhaps?)



There are things, of course, that are constant obsessions in my life. They just never seem to go away. watching and seeing celebrities and how the live are awesome!  I love  the show bones and am obsessed with brennan and booth getting together! (i doubt they ever will though)  I love jamey johnson. I would marry the man today if he asked. I love his voice even more! I love joe jonas as well. He is a little young for me but he is a hottie! I love learning to flat pick my guitar and learning to play and sing miranda lambert songs. I love good old country, bluegrass,  oldies, and 70's southern rock. Music, in general, is a major obsession of mine. Sort of my other passion, I consider fashion my first!

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!