Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 6 blog challenge!

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.


Hmmm....i love animals. I have two dogs that live inside. Sadie is a 4 or 5 year old half golden retriever and half newfoundland.  We rescued her so we arent sure on her exact age. Dot is a 5 year old short hair border collie. She is a goose dog for the golf course my husband works at. They are a handful, so I wouldn't want any others to take care of. But, if I had to pick I would go with:
 
 

A Newfoundland dog.  Tigers, wolves, Lions, and zebras are cool, but when i think pet, I think loving, sweet, and lazy animals. I would def. love to have a newfie. My parents have one and he is so sweet, patient with kids, loving, and lazy!

What would you pick!?!?

2 comments:

  1. where you are finding this blog challenge? I'm loving the photos. Especially the one of you and Court down below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i found it on a fashion blog that i just happened upon...its a good way to get me started i think!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!