Wednesday, September 29, 2010

day 21 challenge!!

Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.

There are alot of things that make me happy. I could never just choose 1 photo ...here are a few!





My besties make me happy!!!

This is my Sadie Dog, the best dog in the world!

This is where my family has christmas and family gatherings! It is probably my most favorite place ever becase I know that everyone closest to me will be there, anytime I go!
I love my whole family (pictured in an older post) but these are my favorites! (shhh..dont tell!) pictured are my nephews and my cousin's little girl, who is more like a niece! arent they gorgeous!!!?

1 comment:

  1. I see a few little people in this post that make me happy too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!