Thursday, September 16, 2010

blog challenge-day 11

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?


 Many things are in my makeup bag, but here are a few of my must haves!
 
 

this is great foundation. it goes on soo smoothly. i only bought it because it was on sale, but now im loving it!
 

mac eyeliner is a total must!!!!
 
 

i didnt use a foundation brush for years and once i discovered it i cant do without!

my lips are alittle on the large size, compared to the rest of my face (haha) so i cant use a dark color like this, but without a lipstick finish after i put my makeup on, i look werid and washed out. i use lip gloss throughout the day.
 

I look terrible without this stuff! It is inexpensive and my favorite brand of primer!



Like I said, there are many different things in my bag, but these are my faves!! hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Great items! I don't know how I went without my foundation brush for so long and primer...a must have! I can't wear lipstick too often because I think my lips look huge so I go with chapstick. LAME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! my lips are huge too but if you find the right color, its perfect! i go for a nude color most of the time.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!