Monday, September 20, 2010

blog challenge day 13

day 13- A picture of your favorite singer and why

this post is, without a doubt, my most favorite! i love music and i thank God that my parents gave me a good musical education growing up. I wasn't allowed to listen to anything but country, bluegrass, and souther 70's rock. So I was the only 10 year old who knew Waylon Jennings, john fogerdy, charlie Daniels, and randy van zandt! it was weird then, but i grew to love it and now, i like what i like and I'm a little snobby about it!!! but its ok!  I am so excited to get to share my favorite singer/songwriter, as most people haven't yet had the privilege to get to know his music!!!! jamey johnson (shown below) is probably the most country, most soulful, and most gorgeous man i have ever met!! his music speaks to so many different people, on many different levels. Listening to his songs, you know instantly that he has wrote it, lived it, and is still living it. The man is a total poet!! he has such a way with words and tells incredible stories with his music. other than the fact that he writes great songs, vocally the man is awesome!!!! i could listen to him sing all day everyday! as you can tell i am a little crazy over this guy and i hope that you check him out asap! he just released a new cd and it, as well, is awesome!!!! but, please, as you look at this photo of jamey johnson....dont judge a book by its cover!!!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!