Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 20 challenge

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.


Dress Your Best...for less and more!!!
This blog was created on a whim actually. Ive had a few friends tell me that they love my style and wanted tips on how to achieve the looks i wear. When I told them how inexpensive most of my outfits and accessories actually were, they couldnt believe it. So, joining the blog world, i created this blog, with the name Dress your best for less, and more. I think that everyone should always dress their best-as i often say-you are what you wear! dont give people the wrong impression about yourself by wearing something that you didnt put a little time and effort into. That being said, dressing you best doesnt mean spending a ton! you can look great in an outfit from walmart, as long as you think it through and dont just throw an outfit together. So, with all that, i decided that, my love of music, makeup and other werid obsessions needed to be added to the mix. I added the "and more" part for those reason! That way, if im off the fashion subject a little, its ok cuz its the "and more" part!! So, there you go. The reason behind my blog name is as simple as that! have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. I remember us having this conversation about your name and I think it's great. How long is your blog challenge? I can't wait to see more outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the challenge is 25 days or so...a long one but good for keeping me going when i dont have anything to blog about fashion-wise!

    ReplyDelete

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!