Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 4 blog challenge!

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.




If I shared with you my most favorite pic of my best friend Courtney, she would most certainly kill me! It is a perfect example of typical Courtleigh1, as I often call her. i will say that it involves over sized pj pants, sponge-bob tee, and a Steve Urkel impression. Enough said, I'm sure! She is the most fun I have ever known! We often sat around during our college years and did nothing but hang out and watch general hospital until the wee hours of the morning! During that time we had the most laughs over her awesome funny stories, or just anything she said in general! She has a way about her that, even the most common sentence is funny, when she says it.  This photo comes in a close second because it reminds me of a time where we spent everyday, all day together.  Living 3 &1/2 hours away, it is hard for us to spend as much time together, so this photo is a good way to remember our less stressed-non married-college days!


Courtleigh1 and I @ a bar we frequented in our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!