Friday, October 1, 2010

day 23 challenge!

Day 23 – 15 facts about you.







Well. here we go. 15 facts...
 
1. I could not live without music. It makes or breaks my mood.
2. I am learning to flat pick a guitar and love it!
3. I drink my coffee with just a little creamer, no sugar.
4.  I sometimes dont wash my hair for 3 or 4 days. (i have a lot, and dont need to!)
5.  I love to go to work everyday. I might not love the job i am going to, but love getting up and going to work.
6.  I visit my grandparents every single wed. nite for about 3 hours and eat supper there.
7.  I hate any clothing made from linen. I wrinkles like crazy.
8.  I really want to go to Graceland one day.
9.  I was born on Halloween
10.Christmas is my favorite holiday, next to Halloween
11. I despised my best friend from college for about a month until we spent some time  together. She is still my best friend to this day.
12.  I dont like getting new cars. I get very attached to mine and never want to trade!
13. I love old car. Like 1969 and older cars. My dad is a street rod guy (he restores classics or street rods  them for a living) and I tend to be too, I guess ive been around it my whole life. I want to drive a 67 camero everyday! 
14. I am closed minded about music. If I dont like it, I dont like it. Dont even try to get me to.
15. I am terrible at doing laundry. I have never been good at it. My mother or grandmother did my laundry until I got married and now, I have trouble keeping up with it. I wish It would wash itself.
 
so, there they are...my 15 facts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!