Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Favorite Fashion Inspirations!!

I love fashion of all kinds and fashionistas of all styles, but there are a few celebrities that inspire me more than others! I can't get enough of their particular styles!! Here are my absolute favorites that influence my style regularly!

1. Kate Beckinsale! I love her chic/classy/elegant look. She knows her style and never strays far from it! I admire someone that can look so chic and timeless in anything they wear!
Chic
Classy



Elegant
 
2. Kristen Stewart! Ive talked about her style in past posts, and it is no secret how i adore this girl and her unique/laid back/rocker-grunge style! I can't seem to pull it off as well as her, but I sure try!


rocker-grunge

unique
laid back
3.  Kourtney Kardashian! Kim is the more popular fashionista, but I think that Kourtney is the most fashionable! She always looks good in anything she wears! Her cute/glamorous/contemporary style is always exciting to re-create!
contemporary

KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN  photo | Kourtney Kardashian
Cute
glam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!