Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 25 challenge

ok, so i am cheating a little with this challenge. I skipped day 24 because it asked me to show a photo of something that means alot to me. well, i have pretty much covered that in a few other challenges. My family, music, my husband, dogs...etc. so i skipped it! NOW, on to day 25!

Day 25 – What’s in your purse?




many things are in my purse, some normal, some strange! so here they are!
 
 
 

i rarely go anywhere without this. you  never know when you might need something to read!

i always carry a coach wristlet inside my purse, to match the outfit i  am wearing, just in case i dont wanna lug my purse inside!
i always carry a pair of glasses so i can see if i loose a contact lens!
i carry this so i can always have a camera around for fun photos!
this is a must, of course!

of course a cell is a must!!
these are my faves!

So, other than some trash, notes, keys, and a few other little things, these are my most important must have items in my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everyone! I am excited to hear from you!! please leave all comments below and i will comment back asap!!